- Contact us, write us an e-mail with a motivation letter, your CV, picture and references to your website, linkedIn, portfolio of projects, customers, publications or ideas.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If eligible, an information session will be scheduled. The information may be provided online (skype), by telephone or at location.
Evaluation & Qualification Process:
If eligible candidates will join
- Matrix-Q Assessment Program (Online assessment, evaluation tests and e-learning)
- Volunteer and Internship Work-Study Agreement Program (Training, Learning by Doing)
- Ranking Assessment Project (Evaluation through a challenge)
The results of these three evaluation programs (rank, points) will be given monthly. Once the candidate have achieved the rank and number of points wished a final evaluation challenge will be given. If successful, the status of the candidate will shift from “candidate” into “eligible” .
The stage 01 may take from 81 up to 729 days.
Eligible candidates will start the program for a trial time of 81 up to 729 days.
Join the CxO Program
More details will be provided through an information session.