The Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken incubates own business projects and those of its customers, for both utilizes, integrates and implements know how and technology developed and provided by its division (R&D) the Matrix-Q Research Institute (License & Standard).
The CXO Program is a path of recruiting new team members for Business Start Ups (Customers of the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken , and start ups of the Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken itself – recruiting program). The Training program is also offered to corporate.
Ɵ FOUNDATION – BUSINESS INCUBATION
Participants of the CXO Program may at any stage of their CXO training completion, if qualified and eligible, join:
- a Matrix-Q Research Project
- a Matrix-Q Consultancy Project
- a Matrix-Q Education Project
- a Matrix-Q Business Incubation Project
- a Matrix-Q Team of a Start Up Project
- a Matrix-Q Consultancy Services Customer Team. (HHRR Provided to third party)